Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Transpose a collection containing collection

I am trying to transpose a collection that has collections for each of the columns. Using 'Transpose collection' action I am getting the error "Conversion from type 'DataTable' to type 'String' is not valid." .  Is there a way to transpose this data ...

Blue Prism 7 & Azure Cloud

Hi, I have couple of questions.1) Does Blue Prism 7 App /DB server support Blue Prism 6.6 clients ?2) How secure is Azure, when we use Azure (VMs) for Runtime Resources, as we need to install underlying applications on VMs.

Share your thoughts on Desktop Automation

Hi everyone, Could you spare a couple of minutes to share your thoughts on desktop automation? The Blue Prism Product team would love for you to complete a short survey to inform our future roadmap: Qualtrics Survey | Qualtrics Experience Management...

Spying as List box for Java application is not working AA

I am trying to retrieve information from List Box(Java based application), but unfortunately I am only receiving the following table. Get All Items: Collection  Text($9823, > UAT , WMPF $#@## )Can any one please explain me on why my data in collectio...

Unable to release the lock

Hi ,   In a process i acquired the lock and it got closed accidentally without releasing the lock. When i try to run the process again it says lock is acquired but the token is empty and also I don't see any lock in the environment lock section too.C...

Miya by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Process Stage vs Repeated Pages

Hello,I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I tried searching the forum and couldn't find an answer.If I have some pages that are repeated pretty often in most of my procedures, would it be more efficient if I convert those pages into their own pr...

Resolved! Activate Browser (Win32) throwing intermittent errors

Good morning all.Very new to RPA, so apologies in advance.I'm developing an object based on a template which requires me to spy a particular browser window and then activate it. In order to activate the window, I believe that I need to spy the page i...

20782.png

Resolved! Command Line with space

Hey guys, hope you guys are okay.So .. I'm trying to run an automation using command line, but my automation name contains spaces, how to make it work?Exemple: cd C:/Program Files/Blue Prism Limited/Blue Prism Automate/ start AutomateC.exe /run BOT ...

Text out of table column not extracted as desired

Hi,I have a PDF document containing a table with several columns.For an automation we have to extract for some columns the values.One column is called 'CEASEVOICELINE' and can hold or "0" or "-1" or " ".With each value later on in the automation a di...

8889.png 8890.png

How to unlock excel file

​Hi Blueprism sometime a excel file gets locked, and I need to restart the computer to release the locked excel file. When the program running as it should the file is closed correctly with close workbook and close instance. But if the program failed...

12199.png

Read a .bprelease file

Hi there, I am looking to read a .bprelease file and extract logging level set for process/object and process validation errors details. Could anyone share your thoughts?Thanks,Mahi ------------------------------Mahi G------------------------------

MahiG by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Time out error in blue prism Schedular

Hello, Hi, I have scheduled a process , while running process I am getting error as "Resource XXXXXXXX : Timed out waiting for valid connection" If I manually drag the process to a resource in the control room, the process runs fine. But fails to kic...

25877.png

Unable to identify/activate background window

Hi. I am working on a process running two separate chrome windows. When one window is in the foreground, Blue Prism in unable to identify the other window and Activate Application doesn't work. The two windows have different titles and there is no i...

36493.png 36494.png
johwes by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes