Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AA Spying Mode

How can I prevent AA Spy mode from highlighting underlying invisible fields?------------------------------Simphiwe TsheziSoftware Developer (RPA)Altron Managed SolutionsJohannesburg------------------------------

Version 6.10.2 have any issues please

Hi we are planning to upgrade 6.10.2 so can you please let me know the pros and cons for this version please or else version 7 is best please let me know.Thank you on advance.------------------------------vinodkumar yammanisoftware DeveloperNTTDATAAs...

Read only Particular Data In Excel

Hi All, I want to read only particular data from excel to collection. I have attached the template sheet screenshot. The highlighted in yellow is the value I need to read. 

36354.jpg

Import Batch Types

I am trying to import the batch types from test decipher to live. I downloaded all the batch types from the test environment and I tried to upload half of them at once, but following error appeared and the batch type section was empty:"Failed to impo...

9076.png

Filter in Object data not working on decision stage

Hi Team, I would like to use the decision stage to check from the "Value from Schedule"  if it contains specific wording.. like as per screen shot example it contains "New Release V2.5" but of that I want be able to see if the schedule name contains ...

36244.png

Update SharePoint List

Hi,I am looking for solution to Update/Insert data into Sharepoint list.What methods do you recommend? Due to technical issue I cannot use the following:SharePoint REST APIMS GraphOLEDB.Thank you in advance------------------------------Mateusz Wojcik...

Resource PC Command HTTP POST Requests

Hello, I am trying to execute commands using HTTP post request. When I am sending a request from an agent I am getting this error:  System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.    at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.clsLi...

Intelligent Automation use cases in Human Resource

Hi Team,We have been using traditional RPA, which is a real boon for the business. But now we plan to explore capabilities of Intelligent Automation in the area of Human Resources. Any use cases or success stories will be most helpful.Kindly feel fre...