cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception Handling: Virtual Worker Not Sending Outlook Email to Business User to Alert Them That the Case Has Hit an Unplanned System Exception

AishaSaeed
Level 3
Hello BP Community, 

I'm encountering an error where after hitting an unplanned system exception, the virtual worker does not send an Outlook email providing the exception detail and a screenshot of the error to the Business User. Sometimes I have noticed that it will have the email in its drafts or outbox but recently there is no record of the virtual worker attempting to send an email. 

I am using the MS Outlook Email VBO (Extension) for this. The current version of Blue Prism that I am working with is 6.10.1. I've added this action to the Work Queue page in one of my process workflows whereby it will move the email after marking an item either as complete, as a business exception or a system exception

I'd be grateful for any advice you might have about how I can resolve this issue 🙂
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi @Aisha Saeed,

Have you looked at your session logs to see if the process is completing the stages for sending the email? Does your process end immediately after attempting to send the email?

Cheers,
Eric​

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi @Aisha Saeed,

Have you looked at your session logs to see if the process is completing the stages for sending the email? Does your process end immediately after attempting to send the email?

Cheers,
Eric​