since ‎30-11-21
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hello BP Community, I am currently undertaking testing for the Interact 4.3 v1.4 release in my development environment. I have set up the Interact Management Web API Service as mentioned in the Interact Web API Service 4.3 User Guide (Document Revisi...
Hello BP community In a previous thread I posted in this community, Eric Wilson had kindly updated the Send Email action in the Function for MS Outlook VBO - 6.10.3 VBO for Outlook on 21st February 2022 to include voting option buttons. The link to ...
Hello BP Community, Recently, I have downloaded the Connector for Microsoft Power Platform Connector - 1.0.0-alpha from the Blue Prism Digital Exchange Website: https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/microsoft-power-platform-con...
Hello BP Community, I'm encountering an error where after hitting an unplanned system exception, the virtual worker does not send an Outlook email providing the exception detail and a screenshot of the error to the Business User. Sometimes I have not...
Hello BP Community, I've added a 'Move Email to Inbox Sub Folder' object action to one of my processes. I am using the MS Outlook Email VBO (Extension) for this. The current version of Blue Prism that I am working with is 6.10.1. I've added this acti...
Likes from