Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Blue prism withTrust Portal

Have someone done trust portal integration with Blue prism ? Can you guide me in achieving the same.------------------------------Seetu Gupta------------------------------

HTTP interface - AUTHENTICATION FAILED

Hello, I try to execute HTTP request but I cannot authenticate. I always have the same error message. According the blue prism help, it should work, but I keep having €œauthentication failed message€ I don€™t understand what password I should use...

Not able to Extract Data from decipher

Hi Team,We have trained approx one thousand invocies, still we are not able to extract all the data in to the required the fields. ML model is turned off. Any suggestion will be appreciated. ThanksPrashant Rajput------------------------------Prashant...

Entry ID in MS Outlook VBO

Hi everyone,I am trying to use MS Outlook VBO, but I am not clear on what "entry ID" is in outlook. I have referred to the documentation but it is very superficial and doesnt really explain this. It is one of the input parameters.* what is entry ID?*...

To download attachment from .eml file

Hi Team,For my use case, I have to download .eml file from webpage and once it is downloaded I want to extract the attachment from .eml file at a specific location.I had written a script for same and tried to run it using cscript in cmd prompt.No luc...

RegEX matching type in the application modeller

Hi there, While spying on SAP element with the following Id attribute/app/con[0]/ses[0]/wnd[0]/usr/subSUB0:SAPLMEGUI:0013/subSUB1:SAPLMEVIEWS:1100/subSUB2:SAPLMEVIEWS:1200/subSUB1:SAPLMEGUI:1102/tabsHEADER_DETAIL/tabpTABHDT3the highlighted  "3" with ...

RE: BPC

Hi,How can we setup BPC environment for client?Is there any guides to install BPC or system requirements for BPC? Many Thanks,Mahesh.

Browser migration

Hi All,We have automated 100+ web applications in IE mode. As MS decommissioning IE soon, we are planning to migrate all to different browser. Would you please anybody suggest me which browser suitable in this scenario?-Thanks,Sasi Kumar Reddy ------...

Resolved! Get Moved Mail Using New EntryID

Hi,I am moving mails from Inbox to subfolder.So after moving Got New Entry Id for each moved mail.Sometimes Email is not moving to subfolder.Is there any way to get mail from subfolder using New Entry ID, So I can confirm mail is moved.Thanks,Abhijit...

API POST using Graphql

Are there any possibilities or experiences in using Graphql in blue prism?The Graphl ql API says, that there is no query provided but it is shown in the post body in bp. In postman the query is working fine.Hope you can help me or have a helping hint...

BluePrism connectivity to SIEM

Hi all, I would like to ask if it is possible to connect Blue Prism to SIEM(Security Information and Event Management). Does anyone have an experience with that? Is there any documentation? Thank you in advance. BR,Michaela

Resolved! Google Sheets - JSON Format

Hello everyone! I'm facing a problem, getting this message when I try to update my sheets, would anyone have any example of how the info need to be put for it to be correct with the JSON model needed, please ? Error Message:Internal : Unexpected err...

35028.png