cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Web Services

YogeshMudaliar
Level 2
Hi!

I signed up to the BP trial and got a link to download v7.0.1.  I want to expose a Blue Prism bot as a SOAP service so that it can be invoked from an external source. Apparently the SOAP service should be available at http://[machine name]:[port]/ws/ but there doesn't appear to be anything running at this endpoint. Is this possible with the trial version and do I need a separate installer to install the SOAP service? The advanced install option does not provide an option to install the SOAP web service as per below.
36586.png
Also, is there a way to get Blue Prism v6.7 installer and a trial license?

Many Thanks!!

1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi @YogeshMudaliar,

You can expose any process or VBO in your environment as a SOAP service. Once you do that, you should see it listed on the WS page you referenced ​above.

To publish a process or object you need to go to System -> Process or Object -> Exposure. From there you can select what you want to expose with just a few clicks.

Cheers,
Eric

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi @YogeshMudaliar,

You can expose any process or VBO in your environment as a SOAP service. Once you do that, you should see it listed on the WS page you referenced ​above.

To publish a process or object you need to go to System -> Process or Object -> Exposure. From there you can select what you want to expose with just a few clicks.

Cheers,
Eric