Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Retry Mechanism at Object or Process Level

HI AllJust want to understand, Retry Mechanism should be at object or Process Level.RegardsVamshi Krishna Dasa------------------------------VamshiKrihsna DasaSystem ArchitectFujitsu India Consulting Pvt. Ltd.------------------------------

what is root of db size increase ?

what is root of DB size increase - whether it is due to screenshots stored in DB or audit logs , in screenshot saving is it  saving path or image in binary

nandamr by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Schedule mail for later date and time

Hai All,Can any one suggest how to schedule mail to deliver later on (date and time)Thanks in AdvanceRegardsLakshmi Narayana------------------------------Lakshmi Narayana Pemmasani------------------------------

Reply to different email address

Hi All,In blueprism mapiex an ID will be generated after reading an email and bot will reply in the same thread using this ID to the sender.I have some different scenario.Actually user configured in his outlook client to receive all reply emails to a...

AKiran by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Spy mode in application modeller, PDF doesn't work

Hi, I am working with a report that will export details only in .pdf format, I able able to start the application modeler to launch it, but I am able to spy it only with the UI option but It is not workingas I tried with the others as per some youtub...

37070.png 37071.png

Unable to use ToDate in Filter Collection

Hi,I am reading a CSV file to collection where column "Entry Date" is in the format January 5, 2021 . Now I am trying to filter collection based on "Entry Date" go get all rows after January 1, 2021. I am using the ToDate function as this field is a ...

Expression to get specific details

Hi,  I have a file name like "A;B;C;D". Please can some one suggest the expression to get the "B" alone form this.Thank You------------------------------Miya------------------------------

Miya by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Interact 4.3 learning videos

Hi Team,Any step by step video's available to learn Interact 4.3 ?------------------------------Ram Prasad GajulaSoftware engineerEYBangalore+919704497828------------------------------

Decipher Install Server

New to the Decipher world here! Going step-by-step using defaults while installing and I am getting hung up on step 5. Install Decipher Server. The installation guide "completes" but nothing actually installs on the C: and does not show up under serv...