Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spy mode in application modeller, PDF doesn't work

Hi, I am working with a report that will export details only in .pdf format, I able able to start the application modeler to launch it, but I am able to spy it only with the UI option but It is not workingas I tried with the others as per some youtub...

37070.png 37071.png

Unable to use ToDate in Filter Collection

Hi,I am reading a CSV file to collection where column "Entry Date" is in the format January 5, 2021 . Now I am trying to filter collection based on "Entry Date" go get all rows after January 1, 2021. I am using the ToDate function as this field is a ...

Expression to get specific details

Hi,  I have a file name like "A;B;C;D". Please can some one suggest the expression to get the "B" alone form this.Thank You------------------------------Miya------------------------------

Miya by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Interact 4.3 learning videos

Hi Team,Any step by step video's available to learn Interact 4.3 ?------------------------------Ram Prasad GajulaSoftware engineerEYBangalore+919704497828------------------------------

Decipher Install Server

New to the Decipher world here! Going step-by-step using defaults while installing and I am getting hung up on step 5. Install Decipher Server. The installation guide "completes" but nothing actually installs on the C: and does not show up under serv...

Questions on Document Form Definition

Hi Ben,Following are the list of questions that I, have for you. Please support me with your answers.1)Whenever we apply add Formula on "Sub Total", "Tax" & "Total Amount" fields in that case I, can see Dependent items got selected automatically. Oth...

10102.png

Resolved! Blueprism Partner Licenses Question

I would like to clarify information according to Partner Licenses, Does Blueprism license only by number of robots?                Can I separately buy 2 studio for 5 robots for example? Does the price of buying 2 studio for 5 robots differ from buyi...

Running curl-command from Blueprism

Hi!  I'm trying to run a Curl-command from within a batch-file using the "Utility - Environment" VBO (Action Start Process). Running the batch-file from command-shell manually runs like charm, but when called from Blueprism I get the following error...

BP - Auth Server - Hub

I am trying to work out why I am getting the following error in the event viewer of my BP App Server (VM1) when I try and migrate Blue Prism users into Hub (VM2) (using BP v7.0 & Hub v4.3)."Could not get authentication token for Authentication Server...

Migrate Infrastructure to BP Cloud

Has anyone migrated their infrastructure to BluePrism cloud from on-prem?  I would love to hear about your experiences in general, but some specific questions: What was the migration effort like on your end? How quickly was environment fully up and r...

Generate structured user/role/permission reports

Hi,I need to generate reports to easily provide the information what user have what roles and which permissions.The easiest to read would be probably a table with rows as roles and users as columns and a X to mark the spot who has what.Then a similar...

Scheduler not executing processes

Hello, I have setup a schedule in the Scheduler to execute a process at a certain time of the day. However, it does not execute the process even though there are no processes running on the runtime resource. I have tried to click "run now" and found...