Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to add new machine/vm into resources pool

I need to add new system or virtual machine to run the BOT. Please help me to how to add the new system in Available resource pool?If my understanding is wrong, kindly advise the solution.------------------------------Baranidharan Gajendran----------...

16530.png

How do we trigger multiple BOT for One process

Good evening all We have a reconciliation process for ATM, we currently use the BOT process to reconcile over 900 terminals The process takes at least 6 hours, How do we trigger multiple BOT for the process so that we can reconcile 2 terminals at a t...

Resolved! Expression to get Monday of each week

Hi,    I am supposed to create the file folders for each week with Monday date, basically bot should check for the current day and create the folder with  this week moday. Please can anyone help to get the expression for this-------------------------...

Miya by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Build SQL Query with special characters

Hi All,I am trying to build a string to use in Query to Execute in SQL Server Object. This is how I am building the Query text. [QueryText]  = [QueryText] & "'" &[LogData] & "',"Problem:  [LogData] has some special characters like ', this is making t...

Unable to Login Run Time Resource

HiI am experiencing an issue where the runtime resource is showing as connected and when I run login it is getting terminated.Attaching the error screenshot I am getting from the resource pc (screenshot took via the help of IT Team) . Due to this we ...

File management Move file VBO

I wonder if this happens to anyone when I use move file not always works! Error messagethe process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process blue prism I use kill Process to make sure everything not using the file!  but from ...

Extract Invoice data using regex

I have a doubt in extracting data from invoice. I have to extract the few data such sold by, billing address etc., from invoice using regex it would be helpful if someone can explain me how should I do it using Utility-Strings ?

Session log timeout

We have several automated processes, and only one has an issue when the production team attempts to export the session log. "An error occurred while retrieving the logs. The request channel times out while waiting for a reply after 00:00:59. Increas...

The amazing nested collection (in version 6.2.2)

Hi everyone, First i have no problem, no bug, everything is fine. My sole problem is "i do not know why it's work, cause it should not"This is my story. i warn you, it's a long story with a curious ending. I used utility - xml to read the blueprim's ...

Decipher IDP 1.2

Does anyone have detail of when Decipher IDP 1.2 will finally be released?------------------------------Howard BlakeRPA Development LeadSopra SteriaEurope/London------------------------------

BluePrism Interact versions and EOLs

We are currently using BluePrism interact version 4.2, for our internal application documentation and upgrade schedule we need to document the versions and end of life support for the same versions, where can I find the version history with EOL infor...