Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Text from Word to be split into collection

Hi Folks, once more I need your help..I need to move data from Word document to Collection or Excel, I have checked different objects but I am not sure how to get each row in separate rows in excel or collection as per example in the document...I hav...

Resolved! MaxUndoLevels in Automate.Config file

Hi Team,Couple of questions on Automate.Config file.1) What is the use of MaxUndoLevels setting in Automate.Config file.2) Any option to set this from command line (CLI).------------------------------Ramesh Sambari------------------------------

MS Outlook VBO - Issue with MS Outlook 2019

Hello all,I am experiencing the following issue when using MS Outlook VBO to interact with MS Outlook 2019 and more specifically with the action "Get Received Items (Basic)". When the action is invoked, it prompts the set up wizard for MS Outlook 201...

MS Outlook Email VBO - Profile question

Hello members of the Blue Prism Community,I would like to reach out to the wider community in understanding some of the comments left for the MS Outlook Email VBO released in v6.8 with regarding to the concept of profile on the Digital Exchange. See ...

20410.png

Resolved! How to use regex in blue prism

Hi All,I had a question regarding Blue Prism's regex implementation.I've created a wait stage which should wait for a certain URL to show up, I know what text to expect but not what case to expect.How would I specify the following regex in Blue Prism...

Decipher-facing issue while verifying the data

HiI am working on Decipher for invoice process. so I am able to upload the invoice but i am not able to verify the data because the data is not populated  in required fields. PFA and let me know how i can resolve the issue.Thank you in advance.------...

Research - we need you!

Hi Everyone I don't know how July has come around so quickly, and we're really gearing up towards our October release and we need your help! We want to understand some of the challenges that you have had, or are having, around procuring and implement...

Issues on spying modes - Microsoft Edge Browser

Hi all,I'm trying to spy elements from a web app in Microsoft Edge and I'm facing difficulties as HTML mode is not available and Browser mode captures just the frame of the app but not the elements.The same objects used to interacted fine under IE Br...

Web API Service with JSON Path parsing

Hello Everyone,I'm struggling recently with an error generated by Web Service action that has following Json Path applied as output parameter: $..issues.keyThe error thrown at the process layer is: ERROR: Internal : Unexpected error Path returned mul...

37033.png