Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What's new in Interact 4.2?

Hi Community MembersInteract 4.2 is now available with some great updates so here is the first in our short series on what's new in Interact 4.2.Firstly, we have new user interface that looks a little different to 4.1. Hub now has a collapsible side ...

4209.png 4210.png 4211.png 4212.png
joefarr by Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Create txt file with encoding of ANSI

Our current process is create a txt file, and then write into data save as a XML file. Target application read this xml file for further process. I am using codes to create a txt file, the file is defaulted to UTF-8, in fact I have no idea why it is ...

EricLi by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Use Utility Environment Start Action as CMD

Hi, I need to create folder using command line, though there are option available in Folder management, i want to utilize command prompt for it,i want to send 'MD Test' as command and create this 'Test' folder, did any one tried it ? can you share ho...

Text from Word to be split into collection

Hi Folks, once more I need your help..I need to move data from Word document to Collection or Excel, I have checked different objects but I am not sure how to get each row in separate rows in excel or collection as per example in the document...I hav...

Resolved! MaxUndoLevels in Automate.Config file

Hi Team,Couple of questions on Automate.Config file.1) What is the use of MaxUndoLevels setting in Automate.Config file.2) Any option to set this from command line (CLI).------------------------------Ramesh Sambari------------------------------

MS Outlook VBO - Issue with MS Outlook 2019

Hello all,I am experiencing the following issue when using MS Outlook VBO to interact with MS Outlook 2019 and more specifically with the action "Get Received Items (Basic)". When the action is invoked, it prompts the set up wizard for MS Outlook 201...

MS Outlook Email VBO - Profile question

Hello members of the Blue Prism Community,I would like to reach out to the wider community in understanding some of the comments left for the MS Outlook Email VBO released in v6.8 with regarding to the concept of profile on the Digital Exchange. See ...

20410.png