cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call back process from chat

ArunKumar_S
Level 2
Hello,

Need automation ideas to implement a call back process with avaya softphone from a chat tool.

Our chat gets disconnected often with the customers resulting in  a bad customer experience. In order to reach back the customers we need a small automation to call back the customers to reach them quickly.

Please share ideas for the possibilities to run a automation from a training blue prism tool.

------------------------------
Arun Kumar S
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

JerinJose
Level 10
Hi Arun,

I hope you are getting the customer details at the beginning of the chat experience and storing it somewhere. if there is an event triggered when there is a un graceful disconnect the event can be used as the trigger for initiating the call back using an exposed Blueprism process/ Azure functions.

I'm not familiar with softphone hence not sure how far it can be automated

Jerin Jose
Technical Product Owner
EY
Asia/Kolkata
*"If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer, .*

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JerinJose
Level 10
Hi Arun,

I hope you are getting the customer details at the beginning of the chat experience and storing it somewhere. if there is an event triggered when there is a un graceful disconnect the event can be used as the trigger for initiating the call back using an exposed Blueprism process/ Azure functions.

I'm not familiar with softphone hence not sure how far it can be automated

Jerin Jose
Technical Product Owner
EY
Asia/Kolkata
*"If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer, .*

Thank you for the reply, do we have any automation to call the customer back and leave a voice mail that we will reach back shortly.

Arun Kumar S