Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scheduler not executing processes

Hello, I have setup a schedule in the Scheduler to execute a process at a certain time of the day. However, it does not execute the process even though there are no processes running on the runtime resource. I have tried to click "run now" and found...

What is the best practice to deal with large excel files with rows above 50k-100k etc. I have a couple of scenarios where I need to read this excel file in the collection and then perform the lookup, filter, etc.

What is the best practice to deal with large excel files with rows above 50k-100k etc. I have a couple of scenarios where I need to read this excel file in the collection and then perform the lookup, filter, etc.A solution like - Do we need to divide...

License upgrade cost

Hi all, I’m looking into the possibility of upgrading our Blue Prism servers (currently Server 2008 with Blue Prism 6.4). I was wondering if there was any additional cost associated if we wanted to upgrade to Blue Prism version 7? Thanks

Resolved! Get only Visible Excel Worksheet Names

I'm familiar with the "Get Worksheet Names" action of the MS Excel VBO in BP 6.5.1.However this returns ALL Worksheet Names including Hidden.I need a solution that returns ONLY Visible Worksheet Names in Excel Workbooks that have a number of hiddenWo...

Environment Locking

when i made multibot artitecture so i have to create share folder. my question is that instead of share folder there is another way to do this?------------------------------Syed Hassan------------------------------

How to get a current value from a HTML element.

Hello!!!I need some help, I've created an Element in the Application Modeller, and at the moment I identified the value of this element was "X" and now is "Y", but when I do a "READ" and "Get Current Value" it brings the "X", how can I get the curren...

JSON file

hello, can you advise me on a way for extracting data from JSON file(which is an OCR extraction of an image), I need only  the text pieces of information without other image components, please notice that convert JSON to a collection is not working w...

Digital Worker Status

Good Day All, Trust you are all well.I am not sure, if someone has had the need for this and I am wondering if something like this already exits?I am looking for something that will provide me with a summary of the status of my environment for exampl...

Weird situation with chrome

Hi team,a couple of question about chrome automation.This is the situation, i have 2 different object: the first to launch chrome (with a navigate stage) and the second one to attach the login page. 1) If i try to open chrome manually and then attach...

Active Directory Integration for Decipher

Hello ,I am new to Decipher and had recently set up a developer environment . However while installing i didnt find an option to connect to AD and even in the web client admin panel i do not any such option.Please confirm if Decipher doesn't support ...

Decipher Server Service Not Running

Hi ,Post installing decipher server, i am unable to start the server service as it starts and stop automatically. I tried the troubleshooting steps but it didn't work.Can you suggest on how to get detailed logs on what the exact error could be?Thanks...