cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Internal : The session '00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000' is not currently running on this resource error

NehaGote
Level 4

Hi,

When I am trying to retrieve the password through credential object get action , I am getting below error. I checked the access rights of credential all looks good. Does anyone know what can be the issue  ? Can someone guide me on this 

Internal : The session '00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000' is not currently running on this resource

------------------------------
Neha Gote
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, Neha,

which BP version you are running? I saw this in one of the releases (6.7 I guess) but it was related to webservices, however, the message was the same. it was bug in that particular version.

Regards,

Zdenek

Zdeněk Kabátek
Head of Professional Services
NEOOPS
http://www.neoops.com/
Europe/Prague

Chris
Level 2

Hi Neha

I faced a similar challenge recently on Blue Prism 6.10.1.

The error for me was caused by the fact that I was running an Object in debug mode trying to fetch Credentials using the "Get" action on the "Credentials" VBO without calling the Object from a Process.

I found that, if I call the Object from a Process, then the session error is not presented and the Object can fetch Credentials.

In my case I suspect it is because Credentials grant access to Processes and not Objects...

Is this similar to what you are experiencing?

Regards

Christian Pacella
Blue Prism Certified Professional Developer and Solution Designer
Nedbank Group
Africa/Johannesburg

You spot it exactly I was trying to access Credentials  "Get" action directly from object and not through the process. I realized this later and the issue was fixed when I retrieve credential in an process. Thank you 

Neha Gote

I am using 6.9.  I was trying to access Credentials  "Get" action directly from object and not through the process. Credentials grant access to Processes and not Objects. I realized this later and the issue was fixed when I retrieve credential in an process. Thank you

Neha Gote

Hi Neha

I am so happy to hear your issue is resolved 🙂

Regards

Christian Pacella
Blue Prism Certified Professional Developer and Solution Designer
Nedbank Group
Africa/Johannesburg