Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

JSON file

hello, can you advise me on a way for extracting data from JSON file(which is an OCR extraction of an image), I need only  the text pieces of information without other image components, please notice that convert JSON to a collection is not working w...

Digital Worker Status

Good Day All, Trust you are all well.I am not sure, if someone has had the need for this and I am wondering if something like this already exits?I am looking for something that will provide me with a summary of the status of my environment for exampl...

Weird situation with chrome

Hi team,a couple of question about chrome automation.This is the situation, i have 2 different object: the first to launch chrome (with a navigate stage) and the second one to attach the login page. 1) If i try to open chrome manually and then attach...

Active Directory Integration for Decipher

Hello ,I am new to Decipher and had recently set up a developer environment . However while installing i didnt find an option to connect to AD and even in the web client admin panel i do not any such option.Please confirm if Decipher doesn't support ...

Decipher Server Service Not Running

Hi ,Post installing decipher server, i am unable to start the server service as it starts and stop automatically. I tried the troubleshooting steps but it didn't work.Can you suggest on how to get detailed logs on what the exact error could be?Thanks...

Blue Prism Service Assist for AWS

You all might have seen the recent press release about our partnership with AWS.   We are very excited and think this is a game changer.  I wanted to provide some more context around this partnership.  Each solution individually drives huge value in ...

Hub Installation Issue

Hello, I am trying to install Blue Prism Hub 4.2 but it is throwing this error during the installation.   All the prerequisites has been completed and all the database permissions are also given. I have attached the error log for reference. Kindly,...

4293.png

Housekeeping Activities

Hi,May I know what can be Housekeeping Activities to be performed on Production Environment like checking expiry date of credentials, deleting temp data, etc..Thanks in advance------------------------------vinod chinthakindi--------------------------...

Resolved! License Pay-us-you-go

Hello everyone, everything good?I would like to discuss here if Blue Prism already offers a way to use a liquid license today?Assuming I have a machine on Azure/AWS/Google Cloud or the like and would like to use blueprism hosted there, but in terms o...

Reading the Invoice in pdf using Blue Prism

I have tried reading a invoice image in pdf from Adobe Reader using blueprism, region mode but it throws me this error mentioned below everytime. Please suggest me some steps so that I can able to read the invoice and save it in excel ?Error messgae:...

Resolved! MultiBot Architecture

Hello All,I have a query that is bugging me.I have a use case where the historical data suggests that data load can never exceed 200 line items [ For Example].I am more or less confident that data load will not increase drastically. Should I be imple...