cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Object Error

JordanGreen
Level 3
Just thought I'd post to see if anyone else has hit this issue. A process that I have been developing and has worked end to end, is now throwing an error, saying that an object does not exist. However, this object does exist and is published. When I go into an action I can re set it and it can see the object I am trying to call, but when I then accept my changes it reverts. It is acting as if I have deleted that object, however, I can go into the object and run it in object studio. Any thoughts?
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
If you do process validation (the toolbar button with a high number of errors) - is there an option to 'Repair All'? I think that has fixed some reference issues for me in the past. Otherwise delete and re-add your action stages and re-reference your object actions, some kind of corruption must have happened, potentially during an object action rename or import.

ThibaultVan_Hae
Level 2
We had the same problem all of a sudden. For us the problem was related to the fact that the business objects were regrouped to seperate folders per application. However when a business object has the same name as a folder, BluePrism fails to find back the business object and gives an ""Invalid business Object"" error.