cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to export Object library into excel? I want to view all the objects I have with the actions in them without having to open every single one

KunalPuranik
Level 3
Is there a way to export Object library into excel? I want to view all the objects I have with the actions in them without having to open every single one. I am trying to create an object library that can be accessed by any developer to know if a particular object already exists and view its action. Since we have too many objects in our dev environment, it's not efficient to just go through all the objects.   Please let me know if this functionality is available in Blue Prism.
2 REPLIES 2

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
There's no way to do it in one step but you can save the Business Object Definition Documents that open when press the blue i button in an action stage. The value of these documents is dependent on Best Practice and developers documenting their objects well. Which we all know they never do unless you shout. https://portal.blueprism.com/products/enhancement-request

KunalPuranik
Level 3
Thanks John what about the blue prism database? Is there anything I could fetch from the database?