cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue While attaching to the Webpage (Attach Page used)

nikhiln
Level 5
Hi All,

I am facing below error when I am running the process from Control Room, but the problem does not occur when I run it manually or run it on Debug mode.

I have used Attach Page at the start of the page, however the error log says : Not Connected

ERROR: Internal : AMI error occurred in Wait Start Stage 'Wait for Username field' on page 'Sharepoint login' - Not Connected

Blue Prism Version: 6.7

Regards
Nikhil

------------------------------
Nik
3 REPLIES 3

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Consider the higher execution speed that control room brings - could it be that your integration logic only works at the relatively slow speed of studio? The error indicates the VBO is not attached when it is at the wait stage. Look at your logic again, imagine zero time is spent between the stages and ask yourself if the logic would still work.

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

Hi John,

Thanks for your response

This issues is happening very rarely , especially when this process starts after another process is completed.

Also once the process gets terminated, the issue does not appear when we login back to server and sign-out. (Temporary workaround)

I have used [GLOBAL Timeout - L ] that is 30 secs , between all stages.
Can you suggest to put static/dynamic wait time at some other stages or actions.

Regards
Nikhil

Nik

If its failing at a stage sometimes , its definitely due to the speed as control room speed is much faster than when we run a process manually or debug mode. I would recommend to use "is connected" after attach and to see if it its successful , if not simply put a recover and try attaching again with a counter of 3 times .

Vipul Tiwari
Senior Process Simplification and Optimization Designer(Solutions Architect)
Fidelity International
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------