cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while consuming a blue prism process which is exposed as a webservice

Uday__Arikatla
Level 4
When ever trying to consume the service from a third party system which is on the network, I see an error as unauthorized access even though after configuring the credentials of the blue prism user of that ResourcePC correctly. The resource PC is actually configured as active directory user, Do I have anything to do with that? Please advise. Also please let me know where can I check the service logs created whenever a third party system tried to access the Blueprism exposed service.
3 REPLIES 3

We need to review your case; please create a ticket at support@blueprism.com to assign one of our engineers to help to resolve your issue.

------------------------------
Leonardo Caldas
Support Software Engineer
Customer support
America/Chicago

is it resolved? if yes, please post the solution.

Murali
RPA Consultant

EVIPUTI
MVP
Where Blue Prism is integrated with Active Directory for Single Sign-on, the connecting system will need to provide the credentials for a domain account with appropriate Blue Prism privileges.

It is recommended that a user account is set up for each third-party provider that will interact with the web services. This user account should be allocated the minimum security permissions required to successfully execute the Blue Prism Business Objects and Processes. (E.g. if the process requires access to credential information that is restricted, the account used by the third-party system will require appropriate permissions to utilize this credential).

Vipul Tiwari
Senior Process Simplification and Optimization Designer(Solutions Architect)
Fidelity International
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------