cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while running via process studio

sanjaybasnet1
Level 2
Whai is the reason that a process runs perfectly fine via object studio but fails through process studio & control room ? If I step over from process studio to object studio on that action page and run it, then it runs perfectly fine. I tried to increase wait, but it did not work. 
2 REPLIES 2

InJoeKhor
Staff
Staff
Hi Sanjay

I think you are on the right track.  I'd suggest you to continue to work on wait stage and apply best practices to fix this problem. 

The Process studio and control room may run faster than the Object studio.
So placing the wait stages are important to get it also run well in Process studio. You want to make sure the instance load/display before you attach/click etc.
Many may have thought having wait stage is unnecessarily and it has been complicating and slowing down the process. It is definitely not.

Thanks,
In Joe

------------------------------
In Joe Khor
Sr. Product Consultant
Blue Prism
In Joe Khor Sr. Product Consultant Blue Prism

lookman
Staff
Staff
Hi Sanjay.

InJoe brings up an important point in that you should be using intelligent wait stages to ensure the application that you are expecting is ready to go. Also, are you sure you have an active application when running in the control room? Make sure you have an activate application stage in any of your objects that you expect the application to be available.

jack

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism