cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Login Agent instalation

ArkadiuszLubina
Level 2
Hello We are trying to instal Login Agent on our enviroment, but even we managed to instal it corectly (acording to instruction) and the Login Agent Service is working, the Login Agent Runtime Resource is not visible in Blue Prism application. We've tried to change the port numer for Login Agent, but don't know why it still working on default port 8181. Below you'll find our .config file content - maybe there is some issue. Could somebody help? 8199 Development Connection
3 REPLIES 3

GlennFilbert
Level 3
Sorry, should have replied directly to you post. Have you tried to set up the login agent service to start delayed ?

Thanks for answer - I've alredy tried, but it haven't work. What could be important, in Event Viewer I have a error mesage: ""Listener failed: Unable to start listener - is this machine already running as a Resource PC?

DermotDonnelly
Level 2
had similar issue on some of our machines , its probably the config file , look for the loginagentservice.config on the pc's c drive in the below locations and edit the settings in there , I created a bat file to copy one I had edited earlier and then stored it on a share drive . also make sure you don't end up with multiple conflicting copies of them on your machine bat: copy "\\yoursharedrive\folder\goodcopy\LoginAgentService.config" "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Blue Prism Limited\Automate V3copy ""\\yoursharedrive\folder\goodcopy\LoginAgentService.config"" ""C:\ProgramData\Blue Prism Limited\Automate V3\""