cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with attaching to Chrome

BarryBell
Level 4

Good morning, I am having an issue with attaching to chrome. I was testing the attach function so I detached the app in Object Studio and ran the object only to get an error. I was only using with Process Name as I usually do with IE. The error message I got was 
"Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'attach' on page 'Attach' - More than one application matched the criteria" I had no other windows of chrome open. so I added the Window Title as the following "*dixonhughesgoodman*" (this is a portion of the URL that will not change.)and got a different error "Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'attach' on page 'Attach' - Target application could not be identified"   I am using version 6.7.2. 

Any suggestions? Probably something simple I am missing.
12753.png

------------------------------
Barry Bell
RPA Manager
DHGLLP
America/New_York
2 REPLIES 2

RohiniPatil1
Level 3

Give child index as 0 and try.

And window title should be the tab name which is display. Not the URL part

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.

That worked. Thank you, Rohini.

Barry Bell
RPA Manager
DHGLLP
America/New_York