cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Spy

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,   While I was spying in Java mode, I couldn't spy the object after spy once. I got this error. "There was an error during the spying operation."   BTW I did all java configuration well. Is there any one else who get error like this issue?   Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
That message can mean many things, but often it can occur if you try to spy an element that does not belong to the EXE your object is attached to. It may also be worth experimenting with the Application Manager Mode options (see BP application Help).

NileshJadhav1
Level 3
I think you have to change application manager mode from application wizard.   Application Manager Mode screen you will get below  -Embedded(default) - This selected by default -External,32 Bit Mode  -External,64 Bit Mode   1. If Default is selected then you have to select ""External,64 Bit Mode"" save and reset and try 2.If still not working then you have to select ""External,32 Bit Mode"" save and reset and try I hope 1st option should work for you.   Let me know if not working.   Thanks Nil