cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Agent Issue

CR
Level 4
So I created a process to print a bunch of notices that the government sends us. The process launches the firefox browser and then clicks the customer print icon and prints the page. The process works beautifully when I run it on in the control room on multiple PC's including the resource pc setup with the login agent. However when it is scheduled via the login agent it seems to run into trouble. It can seem to find the spied printer icon or other buttons. The item was spied as a button in Active Accessibility. Any ideas about why this is occurring?. Or can anyone share if there a way to debug through a scheduled task using the login agent to check on weird behavior. Using BP 5.2. Thanks  
11 REPLIES 11

KavyashreePooja
Level 2
Please check if the resolution of the Resource PC is same when the process is run from control room manually and when it is run from Scheduler( where login agent process is involved).

Hi Ami Barrett, 

I work on an environment which demands me to use RDP. I cannot see the txt file you mentioned before, would you mind re-attaching it please?

Also, I'm using Blue prism 6.71 and successfully configured the application server and resource PCs. I'm able to run tasks on the resource PCs as long as I run the logout process from login agent, login again, and then run the tasks. The reason of this is because the only way available for connecting to the resource PCs is RDP. If I try to run processes without running the login agent - logout process, I get the following error: 

ERROR: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Calc' on page 'Test calc' - Could not identify process owning the current foreground window 

What will be your recommendation??? I've thought adding a Task from Windows Task Scheduler to logout after a user closes the RDP session, I'm not sure it will be a good Idea though. 

Thank you. 

------------------------------
David Vizcaíno
RPA Programmer
EY
America/Bogota
------------------------------