cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Agent completed successfully but resources go to Offline state and No connection

SivakumarTK
Level 3
Hi All,
We are using VDI's. I am using login agent to login to other VDI's resources in order to run my process on multiple resources/ bots. When I run the login Agent, it completed successfully and no error. Before running the login agent, the resources were in Logged out State but connected however after running the login agent successfully, the resources go to Offline state and Connection is No. How to fix it?
Again, this happened after the login agent is completed successfully without any error's. The VDI are also connected remotely (Checked with the Infrastructure and they confirmed it).
Any help her is much appreciated.​

------------------------------
Sivakumar
Software Developer
Asia/Kolkata
11 REPLIES 11

Here is the link to the Remote Desktop VBO
https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/9648/solution/remote-desktop-services--blue-prism

A few things to be careful of;

• This requires some knowledge of Windows Remote Desktop Sessions.  
  • Not all applications work well in multi-session environments. 
  • Make sure you have multiple RDS Hosts for fault tolerance and don't overload them
  • May require modifying existing Processes and Objects to work with Remote Desktop Sessions. 

Hope this helps.

Steve Waters
Platform Consultant
Blue Prism Professional Services
America/Chicago

hi @JerinJose
bingo. I am facing the exact same issue. Can you post screenshots to execute the script in startup folder?
I am not 100% sure that I have the admin rights to do try this but I can definitely give it a shot

Thanks

Susamay Halder Consultant
Consultant
Bruce Power
+1(437)217-1086