Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issue with blue prism control room

Hi. In my resources tab in-front of resource session log says pending. I cannot run processes from control room now. My license is education. How can I solve this issue? Kindly assist me asap------------------------------Fatima Zahra-----------------...

Resolved! What do "*No sessions" mean?

Hello,What do the asterisk in "session info" field in the control room mean? What is the difference between "No sessions" and "*No sessions" ? Thanks for all your help.------------------------------Mitsuko Asia/Tokyo------------------------------

29838.png
sumire by Level 8
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Sending attachment from online service

Hello,I am new to blue prism and I am running into an issue that I need assistance one.  What I am trying to do is log into our financial database process a report and have it emailed as an attachment.  The attachment is created in .xlsx format and p...

AMI Error Unrecognised response

Good afternoon,In a wait stage I get this error randomly ERROR: Internal : AMI error occurred in Wait Start Stage 'Save' on page 'New payment' - Unrecognised response What is exactly happeninng? This never happened in 6.8 but it is happening in 7.1. ...

Queue Reports VBO Error related to DataTable

Hello,While using Queue Reports VBO latest version I am facing the below error.There was a past thread talking about the same error where multiple folks faced the same but look like this is not yet fixed so bringing this up so we can bring a solution...

25650.png

Resolved! MS Excel VBO show action

Hi,If MS Excel application is not installed in our windows but having web MS office application open in browser and we try to use MS Excel VBO to open .xlsx file, will it choose web application and show us the output or will it throw exception? Is bo...

Best way to spy Qlik Sense Application?

There is lot of spying issues while Automating Qlik Sense Application.Is there any better way to spy Qlik Sense?------------------------------Shruti PriyaAssociate ConsultantErnst & YoungAsia/Kolkata------------------------------

HTML drop down not refreshing the page

We have a dropdown selection on a web page with the selection being 'Load' , 'Discount' , 'None'.  The functionality around this dropdown is that when a user selects 'None' , then a value on the page is set to 0.00If Blue Prism uses the 'Navigation' ...

STRLEN challenges at table level

Hi I have a scenario where i am trying to get length of the mapped filed at Table level in DFD.I have used STRLEN function to get the length of the  mapped field in another column of  table.It works correctly and display  the length for first line . ...

9456.png 9457.png