Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Google Chrome Extension Doesn't work Always

Hello every body,We've had some issuses with the Google Chrome Extension, sometimes it doesn't work or it is working and in the middle of the execution it fails, I'm using a virtual machine with windows 2012 server.Sometimes the extension crash and t...

API to interact with Control Room

Hi,Can we access the Blue prism control room to get details like available resources and session logs details like how processes are available and to read and control the bots and trigger the process,  Please let me know how to configure and proceed ...

Where can I get BPDS_I_LicenseInformation?

Blue Prism Online document described as followshttps://bpdocs.blueprism.com/bp-7-1/en-us/DataSources/LicenseInformation.htmBut I can't find BPDS_I_LicenseInformation anywhere in the Blue Prism Database.Where can I get BPDS_I_LicenseInformation?

35171.png 35172.png

6.10.5 Browser Extension Issue

Hi All,Recently we have upgraded the BP from 6.9 to 6.10.5 version. In the new version we are facing the port extension issue in chrome and edge browser. In our developed process before launch we are killing the both edge and chrome browser. After th...

Excel Close Instance Issue

Hi Team,I am using MS Excel VBO and getting below error message on close instance stageClose Instance    Code    ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Close Instance took more than 30 secs.Could you pl...

Comparison of two images by using bP

Hi, i need to compare two images by using BP. if two images are identical we should return the result as yes else no. But i am not able to achieve it through BP. pls provide your thoughts and suggestions on this.  Regards, Kirankumar Mahanthi.

Font scaling BP6.5 vs BP6.10

Hi folks!We are migrating from BP6.5 to BP6.10.5. When I open any process or object in Studio for BP6.10.5, the texts in the stages are too small to read. My default Zoom is at 75%. If I increase to 100%, then it is all good readable, but the stages ...

PvD_SE by Level 12
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Excel Filtering

Good Day TeamI am using the new Excel VBO I got off the Digital Exchange and trying to use the Apply filter Action.I had to ensure that the Microsoft.Interopt.Excel file was in place, but when using the action I get an instant error of (Exception fro...

7.x takes longer to issue AutomateC commands than 6.x?

Hello,When I issue the process execution instruction command(AutomateC.exe /run...) in 6.10.5 and 7.1.1 BluePrism, it takes about 5 times longer in 7.x than in 6.x.I know that 7.x and 6.x have different data communication methods, but I don't underst...

sumire by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Intelligent Service - Document Text Detection

I created simple process to call the "Document Text Detection" in object "Google Services - Computer Vision" (already correctly subscribed Google could services, setup API key in Credential), when it proceeds to "Send Request" stage in action "Google...

Schedule Monitor failed to send test email

Hi, CommunityI'm testing the Schedule Monitor v1.2.0 downloaded from the DX, and came across the following error.I've confirmed that Address, Username and Password are correct.Can anyone let me know what should be checked further?Best regards--------...

25661.png