Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to read email body which in Tabular Format

Dear Experts,As part of a requirement I have created an Object which reads Outlook Email  and write into DB Table.My Object reading the Email body as text, but some email's body we get in the form of Table. Can some one please help me how to handle t...

35168.png
MohanV by Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Does more RRs in resource pool make command issue slower?

Hello,I have a question about how resource pool work.I created a process that issues a process execution directive command to a resource pool. Does the indicated process start slower if the resource pool has 30 RRs than if it has 3 RRs? If so, what i...

sumire by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting work queue into a collection

Hi all,I have a work queue in a process that runs once a month. I load 30-40 rows from an excel file to create an item for each row in the excel file. The bot then processes each item and marks them as completed/exception. The process then ends grace...

Activate Chrome app not working

Hi,I have question about chrome. We using Blue Prism version 6.8 and we already have few processes which which working with apps in Chrome. But till now processes work only  with chrome. Now we have new process which must work in two browsers. IE and...

28301.png 28302.png

Utility+-+HTTP

Hi All,I am using Utility+-+HTTP . After using this http I can see that service now API which uses old Http is not workingnone of the values are getting populatedThe code is throwing the error. Error : "The remote server returned an error: (401) Unau...

17535.png 17536.png
HariMR by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Select Quantity' on page 'Add New Orders' - Unable to match any windows with the query terms

Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Select Quantity' on page 'Add New Orders' - Unable to match any windows with the query terms.Hi, Im working on Centrix Data Solutions Project, After completing all the process, while running the ...

25652.png

Unexpected high memory usage for shared objects

Hello everyone,Due to an internal discussion, I started some experiments with object instances. The aim was to find out where the technical limitation of nested objects is. This refers in particular to the required main memory for objects that are us...

16865.png

Read the state of a Resource PC

Hi guys,I noticed that the scheduler I've set up doesn't always log in the machines. How can I read the State of a Resource PC programmatically, so I know if the machine went into "Idle" or is still in "Logged Out" and can automate that.E.g. Read sta...

16812.png

Resolved! Time required from issue to execution of AutomateC command

Hello, On 2 servers of equivalent specifications, what is the possible cause if there is a difference of more than twice the time between issuing the process execution instruction command(AutomateC.exe /run...) and actually starting the process?-----...

sumire by Level 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! When will Blue Prism 7.1.2 be released?

Does anyone know when version 7.1.2 will be released?I have read november as a release date in several posts on this community. And the Product Roadmap only says Q4...------------------------------Jan Kristian Talgø------------------------------

License expiry notification

Hi, CommunityIs there any function in Blue Prism product to automatically notify a user the license expiration in advance? Best regards------------------------------HongJoo Choi------------------------------

HTML Spy Mode

HelloKindly tell me why HTML Spy Mode is not visible in Edge and Chrome browser. When I'm using IE HTML Spy mode is visible but in case of Edge and Chrome browser mode is available. I'm using BP 7.1.1 .ThanksNauman Ahmed------------------------------...

Exporting and deleting Queue items

Hi everyone,I like to know how you can export Export Blue Prism Queue Data and Delete completed and business exception items from the work queues for 6 months.------------------------------Ajithran Balasubramanian------------------------------