Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unexpected high memory usage for shared objects

Hello everyone,Due to an internal discussion, I started some experiments with object instances. The aim was to find out where the technical limitation of nested objects is. This refers in particular to the required main memory for objects that are us...

16865.png

Read the state of a Resource PC

Hi guys,I noticed that the scheduler I've set up doesn't always log in the machines. How can I read the State of a Resource PC programmatically, so I know if the machine went into "Idle" or is still in "Logged Out" and can automate that.E.g. Read sta...

16812.png

Resolved! Time required from issue to execution of AutomateC command

Hello, On 2 servers of equivalent specifications, what is the possible cause if there is a difference of more than twice the time between issuing the process execution instruction command(AutomateC.exe /run...) and actually starting the process?-----...

sumire by Level 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! When will Blue Prism 7.1.2 be released?

Does anyone know when version 7.1.2 will be released?I have read november as a release date in several posts on this community. And the Product Roadmap only says Q4...------------------------------Jan Kristian Talgø------------------------------

License expiry notification

Hi, CommunityIs there any function in Blue Prism product to automatically notify a user the license expiration in advance? Best regards------------------------------HongJoo Choi------------------------------

HTML Spy Mode

HelloKindly tell me why HTML Spy Mode is not visible in Edge and Chrome browser. When I'm using IE HTML Spy mode is visible but in case of Edge and Chrome browser mode is available. I'm using BP 7.1.1 .ThanksNauman Ahmed------------------------------...

Exporting and deleting Queue items

Hi everyone,I like to know how you can export Export Blue Prism Queue Data and Delete completed and business exception items from the work queues for 6 months.------------------------------Ajithran Balasubramanian------------------------------

identify new tab google chrome & work at multitab

I can't identify/spying new tab button in google chrome using application modeller, even though i want work automation between many tabs, i have already install blueprism extension.------------------------------Syahrul Nugraha------------------------...

Listener crashes - KERNELBASE.dll

Hello,hopefully someone has an idea.Listener starts normal. No errors. Connection established. all fine.During the process run listener crashes and after for sure the process as well. Any ideas?   Faulting application name: Automate.exe, version: 6.7...

RSA SecurID

Good day everyone,Did anyone try to connect to RSA Securid ID or Automate a process to get a token?thanks.------------------------------Bernard TherouxProgrammerBellMontreal------------------------------