cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduler is not working properly after Blue Prism Upgrade (From 6.8 to 7.1.2)

DiegoQuintero
Level 3

Hi, 

Recently, the client did an upgrade of the Blue prism program, and at the beginning, everything was working "fine", most of schedules were being triggered but suddenly, a schedule that was running every 3 hours after the upgrade, now it's not. I tried to change the time of execution, cloned the schedule and when I press right click in the Schedule option to create a new schedule, blue prism it  get stuck. 

Does anyone knows how to fix this bug? 

Thank you in advance!

1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

DiegoQuintero
Level 3

Hello Harish! 

We tried to restart the Blue Prism server but that didn't work. 
In order to solve the issue, we did the following: 
- I opened a Ticket to Blue prism support team.
- I explained all the details about the issue (Blue prism version, error messages, screenshots, etc...)
- They reply to me suggesting me to execute the maintenance SQL queries to clean the database. 

- We contacted our DBA and after the execution of the queries. Blue prism was working better than before and all the schedules started to work as expected again. 

I attached the queries sent to me from the Blue prism support team in case someone needs it. 

Regards, 
Diego Quintero

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

harish.m
MVP

HI Diego Qunitero,

Did you get chance to restart the Blue prism server and see whether  it will resolve it?

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

DiegoQuintero
Level 3

Hello Harish! 

We tried to restart the Blue Prism server but that didn't work. 
In order to solve the issue, we did the following: 
- I opened a Ticket to Blue prism support team.
- I explained all the details about the issue (Blue prism version, error messages, screenshots, etc...)
- They reply to me suggesting me to execute the maintenance SQL queries to clean the database. 

- We contacted our DBA and after the execution of the queries. Blue prism was working better than before and all the schedules started to work as expected again. 

I attached the queries sent to me from the Blue prism support team in case someone needs it. 

Regards, 
Diego Quintero

harish.m
MVP

Great, Thanks for sharing.

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]