cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Agent issue after update

Maartenvan_Saan
Level 3
Recently I've started updating our installation of BP, going from version 5.0.33 to 6.4.2. The installation's worked out fine in our test environment, no issues at the server, DB, workflows or clients.   However, on the resources the login agent now, out of the blue, refuses to log in anymore. Throwing out ERROR:  : : The operation has timed out. in the Log In stage. There were no issues before the update and the policy settings haven't been changed.   The login agent is running, as the key is being shown in the controlroom, and it does recieve and start the login action. The logout command also works just fine. I've already looked around the forums for similar issues and couldn't really get further with those. I've tried restarting the app server and nodes, to no avail. We don't use RDP for the resources, the only way to adres them is vSphere (which we're still doing for our production resource on 5.0.33 without issue) And I'd have to rule out policy issues as those haven't been changed (I checked) and they worked before the update.   Using the guides and forum posts available I've now run out of ideas where the issue's at. Has anyone else had this issue or a potentially an idea where it's going wrong?
10 REPLIES 10

Thanks Jerin,

I found it. Funny thing, there's almost no changes in any of the functionality from version to version. Only difference between our old and the new one is an extra try-catch for logon timeouts, which we incidentally have massive problems with lately on Windows 10.

------------------------------
Jesper Hededam
Developer
Codan
Europe/Copenhagen
------------------------------