cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Agent not starting while Logged off

SaadGhayas
Level 2

Hello,

I've been having a problem with one of my machines. When one of the machines logoff,  the login agent doesn't start up. This is a newly configured machine. I have 4 others that work but this 5th one does not. 

so I configured the Login Agent following the instructions in the install guide below.

Install Guide

I've updated the LoginAgentService.config and also tried re-installing the login agent.

When I checked the error report I see an error but it is so non descriptive I don't even know where to look.

"The System cannot find the file specified"

3 REPLIES 3

harish.m
MVP

Hi Saad Ghayas,

Did you get chance to check whether the run time resource is running?  Is it happening when you log off manually or through log out  process?

based on the link you provided it sounds like you are in 6.10 version

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

SaadGhayas
Level 2

Yes, the Run Time resource is running, when the computer is logged in, I can see it active in the control center.

When the Machine logs in, the .bat file runs on startup. When it logs off, it permanently stays offline. 

Im on version 7.1.1 

Kristine_MarieB
Level 2

Hello. I am encountering the same problem. Has there been any resolution for it?