cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Failed while accessing Bluerprism 7 Trial version

RahulSharma
Level 2

Dear All,

I am new to Blueprism and have downloaded Trial version of Blueprism. 

I am using the same credentials as I used for the "portal.blueprism.com" to login but it is giving the error, '"Login failed. invalid username or password"

I also tried using username and password as: admin but that didn't work either
Can anyone please help me with this?

1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Hello,

When you setup the Blue Prism Trial, the username is set for you as admin and you would have created a password specifically for the Trial application. 

Create an administrator account

The first time you open Blue Prism, you are asked to create an admin account so you can configure and administrate Blue Prism.

The username is automatically set as admin – enter and confirm your admin password.

These credentials are for the Blue Prism software and are different from those required for the product portal.

null

Sign in

Sign in to Blue Prism with the username admin and the password you entered when you set up the account.

null

Source: Blue Prism online help: Blue Prism Trial and Blue Prism Learning Edition > Install and activate

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Hello,

When you setup the Blue Prism Trial, the username is set for you as admin and you would have created a password specifically for the Trial application. 

Create an administrator account

The first time you open Blue Prism, you are asked to create an admin account so you can configure and administrate Blue Prism.

The username is automatically set as admin – enter and confirm your admin password.

These credentials are for the Blue Prism software and are different from those required for the product portal.

null

Sign in

Sign in to Blue Prism with the username admin and the password you entered when you set up the account.

null

Source: Blue Prism online help: Blue Prism Trial and Blue Prism Learning Edition > Install and activate

RahulSharma
Level 2
Hey Chris, Thanks for the reply

I tried reinstalling, I did not get the section for create the credentials​.

But Logged in using the admin as  username and password of the portal.blueprism.com and it worked.