Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

REST API Put (Data collection)

I want to use the "Webservices - REST" Put-functionality to interact with a database. The PUT method require the following inputs: - Address URL (Text) - Data (Collection) - HTTP username (Text) - HTTP password (Password) The despription for th...

Untag all the retries of the Item

​Hello All,Is there a way to Untag all the retries of the Item?------------------------------Rajesh KumarRPA DeveloperHighmark HealthAmerica/Chicago------------------------------

Integration with Microsoft Teams

Hi All,I am looking into the possibility of posting the report file from the robot to Microsoft Teams rather than via Outlook.I have seen there was a connector called 'webhook' which would normally be used for this integration, is this still availabl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Way i can auto arrange actions in blueprism studio

Is there an option to can auto arrange actions in an object for blueprism studioSo i have a case where in we create a bprelease file but we do not calculate the x and y co-ordinates for actions. In case this is imported in blueprism, all the activiti...

Mastercard API - Mastercom

Hello, have anyone tried implementing project interacting with Mastercard API? Any inputs or guidance you can provide?We'll be specifically using the below API:https://developer.mastercard.com/mastercom/documentation/api-basics/----------------------...

Oledb if query

Hello guys, just a quick explanation about Oledb..I need to check if i've at least an empty value inside the row of an excel file included in a where clause.FOR EXAMPLE:Select * FROM Table1 WHERE invoice = [InvoiceID]  If exist at least one row from ...

BPAAuditEvents Codes (sCode)

Hi,I posted this question earlier in the wrong community. I am looking for an explanation of all these codes from BPAAuditEvents table:C003T0010R005AR02A004U001E006P001O002S019.....etc ...Thank you------------------------------Naji-------------------...

Issues after 6.7.3 to 6.9 update

Hi, im facing small speed issues after Blue Prism update. Can you please help me to understand how 6.7.3 to 6.9 (threw 6.8) update should look like? I have a system created on 5 VM. DB + BPApp + BPIC + 2x runtime resources   What I have done is: Upda...

Blueprism think a session is already running

Hi Blueprism I can't start up a login agent, because blueprism think an agent (robot) is already running.We only have license to one login agent (robot).attached document with pictures.------------------------------Kristian HolmRPA programmerPenSam (...