cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logout process often terminates

MariaPires
Level 2

For the past few weeks, sometimes the logout process terminates on our schedules. This happens in different machines and is not continuous.

I already increased the logs and check the event viewer and found nothing unusual. Does anyone had something similar or has any idea what is happening?
Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

Can you enable logs of the logout process for time being and read through logs when it terminates. Logs can help find the root cause of the issue.

MariaPires
Level 2
I already did and it's exactly the same as a "normal" logout process log.

36836.png

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi @Maria Pires,

Just for clarification, you're talking about a logout process you've defined for an application in Application Modeller, correct? Or are you referring to the process of Login Agent when it logs out of a resource?

Cheers,
Eric​

JerinJose
Level 10
Hi Maria,

do you run this logout process while accessing the RR in RDP? if that is the case, blueprism doesnot consider RDP sessions as a valid logged in session and the logout process will detect the machine as already logged out and will throw error. try running the check login process before logout and see the Boolean output for the state of machine

MariaPires
Level 2

Thanks for your help! 

What solve the issue was creating a "TEMP" folder on the C drive. Apparently the process was trying to save logs there and wasn't being able to do it.

JasonAllen1
Level 2
Hi Maria 

Had this same issue on going for a while, where the resource logger logout process terminates intermittently. Could you explain a little more on how you came to resolve this issue, also where on C drive does the "TEMP" need to be.

Thanks in advance.

Neel1
MVP
Hello @Maria Pires

the temp folder which you created to solve this issue was in C:>Window​s.  Right? or in any other folder.

MariaPires
Level 2
I just created a folder "TEMP" on the C drive, like this: C:\TEMP and for now seems to be working.