cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lync or Communicator

NandakumarJadav
Level 4
Hi, Does BP have any VBO for Lync or Communicator?
6 REPLIES 6

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
No

NandakumarJadav
Level 4
I'm trying to build the objects for each of the actions. For the ""Find a contact"", I am trying to write the contact details into the text box and getting the below error: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Write Stage 'Find a Contact' on page 'FindContact' - Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component. Would you know what might be causing this issue to occur?

jpunthambaker
Level 3
Maybe try 'Global Send Key' with a Navigate Stage instead of using a write stage? Sometimes write stages just don't work..¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NandakumarJadav
Level 4
I am unable to find the short cut key for sending an message to a specific contact person. Also I am not aware of how to use the Global Send key option 😞

magda_ilinca
Level 2
Hi jsnkrao, How did you integrate with Lync? I'm using the 5.0.23 version and I'm configuring the Application Wizard as a Windows Application. Each time I try to Attach to the running instance, an error message appears that ""Skype for Business has encountered an error"". Launching does not work either as it immediately disconnects. Thnx.

Ratan_SenChaud1
Level 3
Hi, Try like this, close the lync through task manager and launch it by your object. Using this i am able to write in textbox using win32 spy mode.