cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAPIEx with Office365

SimenAakhus
Level 3
Hi all, Does anyone have experience using Blue Prism and MAPIEx together with Office 365? At the actual Send Mail stage of the MAPIEx VBO the process either - stagnates (freezing Automate.exe) (before freezing the email is actually sent!) - returns error: "Failed to access message store" - works perfectly fine Which alternative seems random, and it is independent of resource (Virtual Machine or PC) and of user. Blue Prism is on the case, stating that MAPIEx is actually not tested for Office 365. They are investigating the problem further, but I would love some input if anyone have either a solution working well with Office365 or experiencing the same problem with MAPIEx. Best Regards, Simen
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
As far as I am aware the MAPIEX interface should work with any version of Outlook. In the first instance I would recommend evaluating some of the help available for MAPIEX in the Portal Knowledgebase. This article may be a good starting point for you: https://blueprism.knowledgeowl.com/help/mapiex-and-cachced-exchange-mode

IanKelly
Level 3
I am having this same issue on a remote desktop - where the e-mail sends, but the process stalls out and BluePrism starts not responding. Nothing in the knowledge base helped me on this. If anyone has a solution, it would be greatly appreciated.