cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Navigate(root element) option Edge in BP6.10.2

Sasi_Kumar_Redd
Level 3
Hi Team,

I am not getting the navigate option for the root element in BP6.10.2 Edge browser.
Would you please help me.
5 REPLIES 5

Is the bp edge plugin installed?

Hi,

Are you trying to navigate to different tab/URL from navigate stage?​

bruce.liu
Staff
Staff
Hi Sasi,

I can confirm Navigate action (the equivalent of which is called "Set Address" in modern browser mode) is not available in an Application element, i.e. the root level element created with the definition of Application Modeller in an object. However your can find "Set Address" action in any element type other than Application element. I would advise you to try this out.

We are aware of this limitation and have made plans to introduce "Set Address" action in future versions of Blue Prism on the Application element itself.

EVIPUTI
MVP
Edge on Chromium that's supported after 6.8 . If its the same than possibly some issues with plugins.
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------

jgregor4
Level 6
I have tried the below but unable to get it to work.
I have a browser element with /html/body and match index 1 set.
The navigate to a URL is putting the address in, however it is at the end of whatever URL is currently set so it doesn't then navigate to where I want it to do.
I tried an additional navigate with "" in before hand but still doesnt work.
The only work around I have been able to do is spy the URL bar in UIA mode and use multiple send keys, however this is not very fast and feels a bit unstable