cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile and Desktop Scarping

PranithPashikan
Level 4

Hello guys,
I am evaluating blue prism for "Mobile and Desktop scraping" but i am unable to find a suitable to resource for this task.Please can anyone share the resource regarding this if it is available.

------------------------------
Pranith Pashikanti
3 REPLIES 3

steven.boggs
Staff
Staff

Hi Pranith,

So others could share their experiences with similar requirements in this thread, could you please provide some additional details about what you're looking to do with Blue Prism with regard to "Mobile and Desktop scraping"? Some examples of how this process-flow looks outside of an automation context, and how it would ideally work/be automated using Blue Prism would be helpful to determine if there are any use-cases for your evaluation that could be recommended.

Steve Boggs
Senior Product Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Austin, TX

For Mobile scarping:
1. we have to open a weather application in the mobile and record the temperature in celsius.
2. Then store the result in a data collection variable
For Desktop Scraping:
1. we need to open a desktop application such as github desktop.
2.Extract a certain value into data collection variable.

Please let me know if advanced mobile/desktop scraping is possible using blueprism.

Pranith Pashikanti

Mukeshh_k
MVP

@PranithPashikan - Refer this thread - for Mobile you would require an emulator : https://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=145&MessageKey=819ba777-747e-46a3-a3e1-3f0af6e8bf44&CommunityKey=3743dbaa-6766-4a4d-b7ed-9a98b6b1dd01

Kindly up vote this as "Best Answer" if it adds value or resolves your query in anyway possible, happy to help.

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar - Senior Automation Developer

NHS, England, United Kingdom, GB
Regards,

Mukesh Kumar