Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Identify Issue In Browser Mode

Hello All,We are working on a web application where the requirement is to read A SINGLE ELEMENT from a DROPDOWN. With the use of BROWSER MODE, we can able to identify & read the element but in the output we are getting all the values present in the D...

Resolved! Blue Prism 6.10.5 - Issue Terminating Google Chrome

Today my company upgraded from Blue Prism 6.10.4 to 6.10.5 and have been experiencing issues with Business Objects using the Terminate action to close Google Chrome.ERROR: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Terminate' on page 'Ter...

Problem spying and attaching multiple Edge Windows

I got a process in which I have a problem with 2 edge windows. When I try to attach to one of the windows and want to perform a simple action like clicking something or read/write something the "wait for process window" action which is at the start o...

26422.png 26423.png 26424.png

Web API Services - Custom Code

Hello everyoneI have some small issues with API - Custom Code, I have no idea how to get it work correctly.We just have in a company XXL APIs with tons of inputs and not all the inputs are mandatory and sometimes we don't have all values to fill-in i...

36665.jpg 36666.png

Google Cloud - Authentication missing bprelease

Hello, I have an issue, I downloaded the Google Cloud - Authentication 2.0.0, it is supossed to have two bprelases, Google Cloud - Authentication and Google Cloud - User Consent (Chrome), but the Google Cloud - User Consent (Chrome) VBO is not added ...

Read From Dropdown

Hello,Our requirement is to read a VALUE from a web page. The VALUE keep on changing as per user raised the request( Which is basically a Dropdown (Ex: A or B or C or D) button while raising a request). After the request been raised, the value will b...

Slow Edge Launch times

Hi All,I'm facing an issue with Microsoft Edge where the Launch stage takes over 1 minute to complete.We're busy with a large migration from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2019 and Blue Prism 6.4 to Blue Prism 7.1.This also includes rescriptin...

36498.png

Blue prism Schedule time extended not working

Hi all,I have a bot that runs around 10.00 am to 6.00 pm to ast time. I have extended the time to end at 11.00 pm. but the bot only runs around and ends at 6.00 pm. When i manually tried to run now on scheduler the bot logins and logout. I have been ...

34890.png

Upgrading to BP 6.10/11 or 7

Hi,We are targeting an upgrade in Q1 2022. I'm wondering what the consensus is with upgrading to version 6.10/11 vs. 7 and what we should be considering when deciding?Thanks------------------------------Max McConchieAutomation ManagerAustralian Gover...

Browser Extension 6.10.5

Hello Everyone,I've upgraded Blue Prism to 6.10.5 and installed the same Chrome browser extension, but it doesn't work, it keeps giving me this error "Internal: Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Launch' on page '1. Launch' - The browser ext...

Session Variable

Hi, I am trying to understand scope of session variable. Regular data item gets reset when process goes into exception and when clean up happens. i.e., I lose the value in data item inside object when this happens Note: data item is not set to reset ...

DateDiff(interval,date1,date2)

What exactly is the difference between Interval 8 Day of year & Interval 9 Day. Please elaborate------------------------------Swapnil Puranik------------------------------

Blue Prism JSON to Collection Transformation

Hi,Looking to transform a API response in JSON format to a collection but have encountered an issue with the JSON format and JSON to Collection action. The first JSON field is an index that converts to new columns in a collection, each response could...

36571.png