Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Don't log parameter option turn on/off from studio

I am looking for option from Blue prism Studio to quickly turn ON/OFF the below option like we have for logging.------------------------------Neeraj KumarTechnical Architect------------------------------

13047.png
Neel1 by MVP
  • 10 replies
  • 7 likes

Lost connection - Runtime resource

Hi,I have run into a problem with our BluePrism setup. We have 15 Virtual Machines running in parallell and at random time all of them lose connection (at the same time) to the App server and the Runtime Resource stops working. This lead to all VMs b...

NEED YOUR INPUT - CALL TO ACTION

Hello All,If you use Blue Prism for UI automation, please see the following post regarding some questions our product team would like feedback on.https://community.blueprism.com/question/when-triggering-browser-events-using-javascript-which-events-to...

automating the ALM using API

Hello Community,Greetings!We are working on automating Micro Focus ALM tool using Blue Prism (version-7.0.1) in Azure environment.We are trying to use the API's and we are able to successfully sign in using the HTTP request URL:""http://SERVER:PORT_N...

36982.jpg

Blueprism free trial installation

I have downloaded the blue prism latest edition but am unable to login with the admin credentials for free trial. can anyone help me on this to logon blue prism and work on things in blue prism?Thankyou Srinath------------------------------Srinath P-...

Identify Issue In Browser Mode

Hello All,We are working on a web application where the requirement is to read A SINGLE ELEMENT from a DROPDOWN. With the use of BROWSER MODE, we can able to identify & read the element but in the output we are getting all the values present in the D...

Resolved! Blue Prism 6.10.5 - Issue Terminating Google Chrome

Today my company upgraded from Blue Prism 6.10.4 to 6.10.5 and have been experiencing issues with Business Objects using the Terminate action to close Google Chrome.ERROR: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Terminate' on page 'Ter...

Problem spying and attaching multiple Edge Windows

I got a process in which I have a problem with 2 edge windows. When I try to attach to one of the windows and want to perform a simple action like clicking something or read/write something the "wait for process window" action which is at the start o...

26422.png 26423.png 26424.png

Web API Services - Custom Code

Hello everyoneI have some small issues with API - Custom Code, I have no idea how to get it work correctly.We just have in a company XXL APIs with tons of inputs and not all the inputs are mandatory and sometimes we don't have all values to fill-in i...

36665.jpg 36666.png

Google Cloud - Authentication missing bprelease

Hello, I have an issue, I downloaded the Google Cloud - Authentication 2.0.0, it is supossed to have two bprelases, Google Cloud - Authentication and Google Cloud - User Consent (Chrome), but the Google Cloud - User Consent (Chrome) VBO is not added ...