Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Running Macro from BP

Hi - I am trying to run a macro using MS-Excel VBO. The macro is stored as a personal macro workbook. It is in the format '.XLSB'. When i manually open the file - i am able to run the macro. But when i try to do it through the automation tool - I am ...

Attach Issue

Hi everyone,Working with Edge & Blue Prism 6.10.4 & dealing with two web application. The first application getting launch without IE Mode enabled & can terminate it, while the second application comes as IE Mode by default & I cannot terminate it.pl...

Resolved! Windows browse to file - unable to spy

Hi,I am working with a browser based app that I launch in Edge. Now I need to upload a doc to the application, and the usual windows "browse to file" opens. I can't spy it with the windows mode - BP times out with this error below. Any suggestions? I...

Object or Process to check if Queue is Encrypted

Looking for an option to check if queue is encrypted before loading items to queue or getting items from it.Due to sometimes tick is missing under queue config we run in to problems. Would like to automate message sending if queue was not configured ...

Saving csv file with ANSI encoding

Hello All We have a usecase where we need to store a csv string in a text file. To achieve the same we are leveraging "Write text file" action in "Utility - file management". However, the csv file created has UTF-8 encoding but we desire "ANSI" encod...

Unable to extract table from browser application

Hello, I am trying to extract the table data from Browser application but i am unable to extract the dat getting error as "Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Read Stage 'Read Table' on page ' Eligibility page' - The operation has timed out.". Ple...

25322.png

Date Extraction from string

Hi,Please suggest ways to extract date in the mm/dd/yyyy format from below given strings10/15/2022, 23:59:59 CEST10/15/2022, 23:59:5910/15/2022, 23:59All the above 3 strings are of mm/dd/yyyy formatBelow dates are of format dd.mm.yyyy20.10.2022, 21:5...

Decipher Training Materials

Hi Team,I'm looking to get the hands on in Decipher IDP. I have license with me also completed the below mentioned foundation courses from the LMS portal. https://blue-prism.docebosaas.com/learn/course/19898 https://blue-prism.docebosaas.com/learn/co...

9028.png

Resolved! XML key/value pairs (Utility - XML)

Hi,I wanted to parse some data from XML file and thought to use the Utility - XML provided by Blue Prism.Soon I came to the point where it seems the VBO cannot help me anymore.I used following file:  C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Aut...