Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Reading Web Value

Hi All,How to read values from a web page using code stage (Vb or c#) ?Thanks.------------------------------Madhu Garg------------------------------

Dynamic Web Path - Collection 'out of scope'

Afternoon all.Bit of an odd one - currently trying to read from an element on a browser by dynamically shifting the web path.Example of item 1:/HTML[1]/BODY[1]/DIV[2]/DIV[2]/DIV[4]/DIV[1]/DIV[1]/DIV[1]Example of item 2:/HTML[1]/BODY[1]/DIV[2]/DIV[2]/...

Question about Blue Prism Hub Infrastructure

Hi Team Is it recommended to use a separate DB server for Hub components or will the BP DB Server will work just fine. Also, should we have App Server, Message Broker and Web Server on different servers or having them on same server will work? Thanks

Maintenance of Blue Prism Process Intelligence

Upcoming scheduled maintenance notice   Maintenance of Blue Prism Process Intelligence is planned for October 27th, 2022 at 3pm UTC.   Restarting of ECS services will be performed to apply the latest security patches from Amazon. During the update, y...

Kev_B by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

smime.p7s

Hello,I tried to automate Gmail that involves process of downloading pdf files. But sometimes I am Blue Prism downloads documents in SMIME.P7S forms and can't be process further. Do you know how to go around this or how to convert it to original pdf ...

Where is my Application Modeller?

Hi, I am using the learner edition and following the blue prism univeristy tutorials but I cannot find my application modeller? Please see my workflow attached Please see my object studio Thanks, Alex.

36099.png 36100.png

Resolved! Highlight accessed objects

Is there a way to frame objects that are clicked on in the application in red, so that they are highlighted. In UiPath, objects in debug mode are outlined in red when clicked.As an an example: ------------------------------Robert RoginerRPA ModellerM...

18780.png

JavaScript in Blue Prism

Hi Everyone,Can anyone please explain in simple term, how to use JavaScript in Blue Prism ?Thanks in Advance.------------------------------Madhu Garg------------------------------

6.4.3 Unsupported Date

Hello,Do we know what date version 6.4.3 will not be supported by Blue Prism?Thanks------------------------------Stephen Eric JonesBlue Prism DeveloperSwinton InsuranceEurope/London------------------------------