Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Issue - when I retrieve a form saved as a draft in Interact

Hi everybody.This is happening to me in version 4.2.0, when I retrieve in Interact a form saved as a draft, the value of the date type field is not being retrieved correctly. I thought it was something isolated but I tried again and the same thing ha...

Resolved! Sqlite connection

Hi team,i didn't found any resource to connect sqlite to blue prism for doing some querys, the first question is: is possible to do that?Then, i've just tried to set a connection through Data - OLEDB - Set Connection and connection string: "DRIVER=SQ...

Using Network Credentials in BP Web API

Hi Guys, I am having difficulty calling an API on Blue Prism. the API uses network Credentials. In C#, the code below does the job for me, But am unable to archive same using the Web API Services on Blue Prism. Please is they any work around it, or d...

Resolved! Users- Roles and Permission for Unlock selected process Only

Hellos there,there are two option coming while unlocking the process.1. unlock all process2. unlock selected process.I am looking for user roles which can be assigned so that user can get only 2nd option not 1st option.do such roles exist?​​​--------...

Neel1 by MVP
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Filter Collection - Expression no longer working.

Our 'Filter Collection' action is no longer working.  Original exception was ' The Collection has no current row' further investigation is showing that our 'Filter Collection Stage is now failing with the below error: The expression is valid: And...

36621.png 36622.png

Weird behaviour for the classification reports

Dear team,I've noticed a weird behaviour for the classification reports which are available on the platform.If I classify a batch with the correct document type (I dont modify it) and then if I verify the data capture and submit then I can see the ba...

34876.png

HTTP Request - Handing of Cookies

I received a cookie from an HTTP Request (GET) call and need to send the cookie back with authentication via HTTP Request (POST). I am passing the cookie back as a collection in the Headers input field but I keep getting an error from the server that...

Extract The Data From Particular Formate

HiI Have Getting Output As Dynamic Formate Sometime  164 Km . About 2 days 3 hours                                                                            Sometime  12000 Km . About 23 hours 25 mins                                                 ...

Interact Date Field restrictions

Hi.I have an issue with a mandatory date field. It is supposed to be a person's date of birth but users keep entering today's date. This causes an exception further down the line. What do I need to do in interact to stop this from happening. The fiel...

Rename a subject line in outlook.

I need to rename an email's subject, the process will pass in the emails EntryID and new subject, then the object should rename the subject of an email and pass out a success or error message.  ------------------------------Sakshi ShivhareSystem engi...

Resolved! Extract the Value From Text

HiiI Have Got Output As Text Data item -  1 day 5 hoursBut I Want separated Value Like in separate separate Data item -  day=1                                                                                                                            ...

Application crashes when spying in UIA or AA

Hi, I am facing a problem while spying on google chrome. Basically, whenever I press ALT to change spying mode as soon as I reach UIA mode, Chrome crashes. I can re open it, but of course Chrome is not attached anymore ; so I have to start from scrat...

SOLVED - Can't reset password for BP RPA software v7.1.1

Hi,Last week I've tried logging into my Blue Prison client on Windows. It's been a while and I forgot my password, after trying I did a hard reset and created a new password. I made sure to delete the user info in the %appdata% folder, where the logi...

37022.png 37023.png