cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modified Excel VBO - with open password protected Workbook

SamanthaShaw
Staff
Staff
Attached should be a modified Excel VBO with an extra action to open a password protected Workbook. Please note that this is supplied "as is" and is not an official part of the Blue Prism product. There are enhancement requests also logged to add further functionality of this nature and more to the Excel VBO that ships with the product. Sam
15 REPLIES 15

ColmGoggin
Level 2
Hi Sam, This VBO doesn't appear to be attached to post. Can you send it to me at colm.goggin@zurich.ie ? Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Sam, Could you share this VBO with me as well? paul.sauvage@voyagersolutions.com Many thanks,

artur_karwowski
Level 2
Hi Sam, Could you please send the early acccess version of this VBO to artur.karwowski@accenture.com Thank you, Artur

SantiagoRodrigu
Level 2
Hello Sam, Could you please share with me the Excel VBO file? my email is santiago.t.rodrigue@aexp.com I would really appreciate it, Regards, Santiago.

RoopaBorkar
Level 2
Hi Sam, Can u please share modified ms excel vbo to me as well. Email id : roopa.borkar@mphasis.com Regards Roopa

Christopher
Level 5
Hi, Can any off you forward the VBO to christopher.diggs@teliacompany.com Thank you

LasseGravesen
Level 2
Hi, Can any of you forward the VBO to lasse.v.gravesen@consult.nordea.com

AnilKurapati
Level 2
Hi Sam, Could you please share with me the Excel VBO file? my email is anil.kurapati@cgi.com Thanks, Anil.

NiallFee
Level 3
Can someone please post the XML from the VBO for this? It would save everyone having to ask for an email copy... Thanks