cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Device deployment

SumanthB
Level 3
Hi All,
I am facing issue with multi-device deployment.

I have installed BP in Machine A & B.
A has configured with Application Server, B identified as run time resource.

While running Test Connection from B,. I was getting below error
"The following error has occurred:
Client is unable to finish the security negotiation within the configured timeout (00:00:10). The current negotiation leg is 1 (00:00:10). "

I have started the BPServer from Service.msc and Machine B trying to connect through 8181 Port

------------------------------
Sumanth B
Developer

3 REPLIES 3

jegendra
Staff
Staff
Hi Sumanth,

Please verify and ensure the Windows firewall settings are expecting the port to connect both machine A on port 8199 and machine B on port 8181.

Jega Avinasinathan
Customer Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Jega Avinasinathan Customer Support Engineer Blue Prism

Hi Jega,

I am using the same machine for application server and BP client. I am not able to start the BP server from service.msc. It shows an error as show in the attachment.

However, when I start the server from BPServer.exe, I am able to start the server.

Can you please guide me what could be the problem here.

Thank you,
Jay

Jay Prajapati

Hi Jay - check the Windows user account being used to run the service, it may not have the necessary permission to connect to the DB. the Windows event log may provide error message clues. Also note that BPServer.exe does not run the service, hence why often it will work but the service will not - they are not the same thing. If BPServer.exe is working well it indicates the config is OK, but if the service won't start, then the issue is in the service settings somewhere.

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism