cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Schedule Won't Run

Graeme__Tacon
Level 6
Hi I've set up a schedule in our Production environment (v5.0.30) to run a process every 2 hours between 08:00 and 20:00. The resource PC on the machine is connected ok, but the process doesn't run at 08:00 or 10:00 or 12:00 or... If I try and start the schedule manually, it doesn't do anything either. Nothing is shown in the Process - Audit Logs either. But, if I manually run the process from Session Manager, it works. What could be stopping the schedule from running ? Thanks Graeme
3 REPLIES 3

MartynasBalaisi
Level 7
We have exactly the same problem and I don't know what's stopping it (and would really know it). Workaround used is: 1. Set up schedule 2. Check if process running manually (run process from Session manager) 3. Restart BluePrism server And it works, pretty much 100% of the time.

Graeme__Tacon
Level 6
I've just retired and unretired the resource in Resource Management and the 10:00 schedule ran automatically.

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
There is a fundamental difference between starting a session manually and starting it by scheular - so doing one in no way tests that the other will work. Starting a session manually is direct communication between your own locally installed Blue Prism client and the remote resource pc - if that works you are only prooving that you can directly connect with the resourcepc - you are not prooving that the application server (from where schedules are kicked off) can communicate with the resourcepc.