Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

disable temporary files "~$"

Any tips on how to disable temporary files? when using utility Get files, it was able to pickup temporary files, files that have "~$" at the beginning of the filename.

Filter from webpage by search

Hi, I'd like to fetch an information that is dynamic with no proper ids/classes from a webpage.The scenario is, that I need to search the webpage for a particular text. If I find it I'll have to click it. Else, throw an exception. Manually it is don...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrieve application text.

Hello, Please can you tell me the best way to use Text functions in a Calculation stage to extract text from an application? - What formula is needed - Anything else required Regards, Johnny

jcarver by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fonts

I'm trying to read/recognize text from e-mails within a client application (Java), which doesn't use Outlook, Lotus Notes etc. With the application modeler I can only work with the region mode (all the others can't recognize elements, JAB is installe...

Filter Collection

Hi, I am trying to filter a data collection based on the value of a field in the collection. I used the "Collection Manipulation " VBO in BluePrism. I passed in the query like [collection.field1] = "XYZ", hoping to get a new collection with only r...

Paste formula in Excel

Hey, I'm trying to split tekxt in a cell (word1 - word2) in excel. I found two formulas to do that, but I can't paste it in Excel (also can't set the value). Does anyone know a way to do this? Thnx.

Write data from a collection

Hello, In the Writer I want to write values from a collection to an application. How do I do this? what would you place in the Value (column)? (Image attached) Thank you.

jcarver by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

help!! REST web service consuming

Hi all, I am trying to consume an available free REST web service off the internet in my BO (for trial testing). I am making use of the REST vbo which in turn uses HTTP and JSON vbos for this. Here is the error:- "Internal : Could not run the object...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes