Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to click a select href link through blueprism

ApurvaTejani
Level 3
35964.png
35965.png
35966.pngHi , I am not able to click select hyperlink do I need to make any changes?
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hi @ApurvaTejani

If the click isnt working you can try using the Global mouse click if its available. The buttons should be set as "LEFT", hopefully this resolves it. If you are still having issues then check the Web path/Xpath as this could be dynamic on the website and change everytime you open/sign into the site. Take a note of the current path and the next time you open the site re-spy it and compare the first path with the new one and check for any changes. If its changing then this could be the issue you might need to play around with the attributes to get it working accurately.

View answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @ApurvaTejani

If the click isnt working you can try using the Global mouse click if its available. The buttons should be set as "LEFT", hopefully this resolves it. If you are still having issues then check the Web path/Xpath as this could be dynamic on the website and change everytime you open/sign into the site. Take a note of the current path and the next time you open the site re-spy it and compare the first path with the new one and check for any changes. If its changing then this could be the issue you might need to play around with the attributes to get it working accurately.

ApurvaTejani
Level 3

Hi @Michael ONeil,

I am not getting the option to select " Global mouse click ". I have checked xpath and the href part remains the same and it is not dynamic. The element type should be hyperlink, right?

ApurvaTejani
Level 3

I am getting this error
Internal : Failed to perform step 2 in Navigate Stage 'Navigate6' on page 'Action 1' - JavaScript was found in the element's href attribute, which could result in an error. For more information, see the Blue Prism Knowledge Base: https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/support-center#/path/1937431312

ApurvaTejani
Level 3

This has been resolved ...Anybody knows how to handle browser-based pop-up.. I am not able to spy

yihuaLun1
Level 2