cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to get values from the websites with iframes used in it

JIGARPARIKH
Level 4
Hi, We are not able to read tags\values from the web sites with I-frames used in it. You can check www.ebay.in. 1) With HTML mode, we are not able to select individual fields. It only give i-frame object when we were trying to configure field using identify option. 2) With Accessibility mode, we are able to select individual fields but not getting unique fields to identify unique object on the page. It doesn't give Id field as well. X-path property is also not present with accessibility mode otherwise that will be used as an unique field. We have tried almost all properties to identify unique field on the page. Please suggest solution here.
3 REPLIES 3

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
This sounds like an issue you may be better discussing with your Blue Prism mentor. Have you tried using Get Table or Get HTML to see what they return? Have you tried using the Application Navigator to find unique AA elements? Rather than just giving us the website you are having problems with, could you give us an exact page and element within that page you - to narrow down what you are interfacing with?

JIGARPARIKH
Level 4
Try to fetch tags from this link. http://www.ebay.in/sch/Charity-/116365/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=&rt=nc&LH_ I have tried to find unique tag but I am not succeed. It is not giving me ID field correct as well. If it gives me Xpath I don't want any other field but it is also not giving me xpath property with Accessibility mode. With HTML mode I can only traverse through out side Iframe, it didn't give me an option to select inner tags were actual values lies. Tri to find out any of the below values from search results. charity - 1 child dies every minute in India - DonateToUnicef.in‎ www.donatetounicef.in/Donation‎ Donate just Rs. 900 to save them! ‎ Charity for Poor People - Donation for Poor & Disalbed People‎ www.narayanseva.org/‎ Economic & Physical Rehabilitation ‎ Do you have any document for Application Modular. In User Guide, not much details available. Please share if you have or provide me reference on portal. . My Email Id is jigar.parikh@eclerx.com Thanks

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
I am not sure exactly what you are trying to achive or what you mean by 'unique tag' or what you are trying to achive on the web page. If you are tring to return all the main links from that web page and interface with them have you simply tried using the html interface with some of the unique idenifier attributes unchecked (such as html path/url/parent url etc). I did this and then tested with highlight button and it highlighed all the main link elements. To cycle though the elements one at a time you could then use the Match Index attribute dynamically. If you need more help identifying items uniquely I do suggest you contact your allocated Blue Prism mentor I upload my quick example object of finding unique elements using match index - there will be other ways of doing similar, maybe by reading html for entire page - extracting all item texts - and then dynamically using a name or value field in the attribute list etc.